- “I read your book at the recommendation of my friend who recently posted about her success with following the alternative route with ovarian cancer. You’ve invited her to talk about her protocol at your conferences as a way of inspiring others. Can I say that your book was inspirational but more than that, can I thank you both for the impact your book has had on Tricia’s excellent results. I haven’t got cancer (that I know of!) but I do try to do everything I can to prevent it which is also why I have found Ty Bollinger’s videos so amazing. I just wish that more people knew of the things that can be done to try to keep ourselves cancer free.Too many people think “it won’t happen to me” or think “it’s the luck of the draw” and bury their head in the sand. Information is the key, but many people are not ready to listen and that’s where Ty’s videos and books like yours can not only influence but help to open people’s brains, hearts and minds to taking preventative measures. So a huge, huge thank you to you both and to everyone else who contribute to this forum, you are all admirable and inspirational human beings”.
Chris Cocker, Playa Blanca, Canarias, Spain
- WOW! I’ve just finished reading your book and it is just about the best I’ve read, and I’ve read quite a few! Most are chock full of wonderful info but ‘huge’. You’ve managed to very successfully include everything important into this wonderful book. Even the layout is perfect for ease of reading and it’s easy to go back to find something. Even my stubborn ex husband, who is living with me as he has an on going battle with non Hodgkin’s lymphoma, secondary to the spine, has had a good flick through and praised it! So thank you for sharing your story, research and wonderful information. Its a message I’ve heard over and over but presented so well by your book.
Bless you both, Warm regards
Anne Pitman, Longeaton, Nottingham
- The book reveals what should be common knowledge, but sadly people keep on dying in a world which perpetuates the notion that cancer is a mystery illness, and hides the fact that Dr Otto Warburg discovered its root cause back in the 1930s. People keep sending money to cancer charities while the pharmaceuticals company shareholders and those associated with the sugar industry get rich.
The book is written in a non-judgemental way, with kindness and good intent. As a scientist, I found that the evidence is made clear and objectively. I wish that there were more books like this, enlightening, and published to do good rather than to make money. Thank you for writing it.
Dr Andrew N. Rollinson PhD, MSc, BSc (hons), AMRSC (Blushful Earth).
- Thank you so much for your book. I read it all and found it fascinating. You must have spent SO much time researching this. Even though people might not have cancer, I’m sure they can make GREAT benefits from reading this, and making changes to unhealthy lifestyle!!!!!!
Pia Johannessen, Denmark
- I wish that everyone could have a copy of your book, ‘Do You Want to Know What We Did to Beat Cancer?’ The measures you took are not only relevant to prevent cancer but highly effective for people with cancer and also other auto immune illnesses as well. The information I believe can also help to promote good health in general.
Christine Scott, Nottingham
- Reading your book is great for me as we are on the same page and we have been on a very similar journey, stumbling across the same life changing information. You have written it in a wonderful way that lets the reader into our/your journey and gets the message through in an understandable way. Keep speaking your truth. Some people are not ready for it, but all you can do is your best and to share with them.
Rob, I salute you!
- “I already know how much an industry cancer is, mainly benefiting the drug corporations, not promoting the good health & nutrition that has been known for decades and is freely available, without costly drugs or treatments. I have been at a number of Robert & Sue’s talks and have been inspired by Sue and many others sharing their experiences, how they have determinedly managed and beaten cancer, often when the NHS gave them little or no chance of survival! The information and references supplied are invaluable for those that want to keep good health and their new book is a ‘must read’, thank you”
Kevin, Carlton May 2014
- “Mav had an interesting Doctors appointment yesterday, they are flummoxed that Mav’s low thyroid condition has gone! His appointment ended up being one hour long!. I am sure he will fill you in. Take care both of you, and so well done at getting your message across to the masses”.
Val Bailey xxx Nottingham
“Robert and Sue have actually done what so many people are frightened of, and stood up for not only their own health but ours too. One of the hardest things in life is to be unselfish, and they have accomplished just that. They have brought us VITAL and TRUTHFUL information, to help us take our wellbeing into our own hands, so we can coach ourselves from nearing death’s door to feeling and looking ten years younger, inside and out. Civilisation depends on people with a mindset like you, your efforts will seldom be matched. God bless your dedication, desire and passion.”
You have a very worthy cause, and are getting the message out there. Fantastic!
Thank you again Trish Cancer Journey Support Group
- I am so proud of you and Robert for helping to make people more aware of how to fight cancer naturally. I know if people would just take the time to listen and apply, it all makes perfect sense and can help us all live healthier lives.
Wendy Frost, California USA June 2014
Testimonial to Rob and Sue from Jacqueline Reynard
Most of us have heard of people getting Shingles much later in life so don’t really consider it in our younger years. We hear how painful it is and that some get over it quicker than others. However, a new breed of Shingles has arrived and it can affect us all no matter what age.
I have suffered Recurrent Shingles for over 20 years…